.

Welcome to My HO Model Railroad Blog

January 23, 2011 My Layout

It's been awhile since I've done a post. I've finished the overhaul on my station and it's back on my layout.  I added a passenger platform to the far end and 70+ passengers.  I also changed out the lights from 1 mm 1½ volt micro lamps to 3 mm 12 volt lamps.  There are a total of 27 lamps in and around the station. 

 


I took quite a few pictures to show how my layout is coming along.




The addition of vehicles with head & tail lights are a great attention getter.






The night scenes are my favorite.  All my structures are using 3 mm 12 volt lights except the Mountain Diner.  It would take too much to change it out because of all the detail work inside.  I don't want to have to do that all over so it will remain 1 mm 1½ volt.





I think that the Diner sign is great.  I'm going to change the name from Parkway Diner to Doug's Diner in memory of my son. 


  

No comments: